Why should you consider membership in the United States Power Squadrons/America's Boating Club (USPS) and Palm Beach Sail & Power Squadron (aka America's Boating Club of Palm Beach)?
Our primary goal is boating safety through education. USPS members enjoy many affordable and comprehensive programs that increase their boating knowledge and skill, have more fun, and connect with fellow boaters through a variety of educational and social activities.
Boating education helps you become a more competent and safer boater.
Some Advantages of a USPS Membership:
- A wide variety of comprehensive courses and informative seminars to advance your skill and knowledge in boat operation and maintenance.
- Members receive a savings of up to 50% on the courses and seminars.
- Flexibility in scheduling your education throu in-person instruction and online courses.
- Interaction with a group of experienced boaters who like to have fun – raft-ups, cruises, picnics, get-togethers, and more.
- Savings on boat insurance and many other products and services – see a partial listing of current benefits.
YOU DON’T NEED TO OWN A BOAT TO JOIN!
Squadrons Offer Top-Notch In-Person Training:
We have courses for beginner, intermediate and advanced boaters. Whatever your skill level, we have in-depth courses to increase your knowledge of boating and confidence on the water. Our courses will prepare you to boat safety whether you’re a sailor, power boater, or paddle sports enthusiast, boating anywhere from a local river or lake to the deep blue ocean.
We offer two basic categories of membership: Individual or Family.
Individual Membership covers just one person.
Family Membership covers all family members in the same household.
First Year Dues:
- Individual: $192.00
- Family: $248.00
- Individual: $172.00
- Family: $228.00
We are an organization of volunteers. We hope that, if you join us, you would be willing to lend your education and skills to our many educational, civic and social activities.
For more information about membership:
Ready to Join Us?
Please print a membership application form, complete it, and send it in, with a check (made out to PBSPS) for the first year dues to:
Lt/C Pam Piccone, S
3148 Meridian Way N, #10
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410